The deed and the division rules require the Association of Owners to take out a collective home insurance and a civil liability insurance in the name of the VvE. In addition, it is possible to take out other insurance policies, including legal aid insurance and driver's liability insurance, on the basis of a decision of the meeting of owners.

Subject to authorisation

The Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) has taken the view that a professional VvE Administrator who takes out insurance for a VvE or mediates or advises is subject to authorisation.

NMG VvE Beheer has entered into a partnership with Rivez Insurance and Risk Management, so that mediations can continue under rivez's collective licence. Through this cooperation, the VvE is assured of an excellent mediation process that will be tested on quality and accuracy by our partner Rivez Insurance & Risk Management. This fully complies with the legislation introduced by AFM.